This is how it goes: There are
five six ways to enter (please only enter once per week).
- Go to www.ckbooks.facebook.com and “like” that page. If you are already a fan of that page (have already “liked” the page) just enter a comment on one of my postings and mention somewhere in that comment “ckbooksblog.wordpress” and I’ll enter your name in the drawing.
- If you’ve read Rosebloom (my first book), go to Amazon (hover over Amazon then click on it and it will take you to my book page on Amazon) and write a review. [And you can be honest, I don’t mind.]
- If you’ve read Rosebloom you can also go to goodreads (same as above – hover over it) and write a review.[This is an interesting website. If you’ve never been there and you like books, I recommend it.]
- If you go to my website http://www.ckbookspublishing.com/ and purchase a copy of Rosebloom, your name will get entered THREE TIMES in the same week you purchased the book.
- If you get a friend to purchase a book, you AND your friend get entered THREE TIMES! Your friend needs to mention “my friend ____(put friend’s full name here) told me about the ckbooksblog book event” in your order so I know to put your name and your friend’s name into the drawing.
- (New way to enter!) Request Rosebloom (it’s in paperback or Audio- CD) or A Burnished Rose to your local library, then let me know the name and town the library is in.
I will announce the weekly winners on my facebook book page, and on this blog. As a reminder to those little birds out there, I will also tweet that another winner has been named.
I am very excited about the release of A Burnished Rose. As with most writers, I think my writing has improved with my second book. And for those who have read Rosebloom, I think they will enjoy Rose’s continued adventures. She’ s quite a gal!
Thanks for joining this event and Good Luck!